Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 21 - At Sea (instead of Tunisia)






Instead of going to Tunisia today, we had to spend the day at sea. Bloody Tunisians! They had to go and have themselves a crisis now?! Have I mentioned to you that I feel a little trapped on this vessel? You have to eat when they say, come when they say, go when they say and stay when they say. I can't like it.

Anyway. Today, we stay.

The kids swam for a bit while we tried unsuccessfully to upload some photos onto the blog. The Internet connection is just SO PAINFULLY SLOW!
At least the kids loved the pool


We played a few rounds of bowling, we had a few drinks (yes, I even tried having a cocktail or two and I still can't like it) watched a movie, went to the live theatre show and then had pus for dinner.... I mean Tex Mex - the on board Mexican cantina.

Not many photos to share today unless you want me to upload the photos of me giving Ben dirty looks because I'm so very unhappy.... Ok, ok I think you've got the message.
Is that a dirty look?
That definitely is !!!!

Majorca tomorrow and a very long day off the ship and Ben's 40th birthday. Now there's something to look forward to.... Woo hoo!!

1 comment:

  1. yeah i'm with you Ben that's a dirty look......not happy !!!!

    ReplyDelete