Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 15 - At Sea

I feared for my life last night. We went through some major swells and all I kept think of was the bloody Titanic! Meanwhile Ben was snoring his head off until I realised our socks and undies were on the line outside and quite possibly getting blown away, so I woke him up to go check! They were still there, even he was amazed at the size of the swells, but it obviously didn't scare him because he was snoring within moments of his head hitting the pillow again!

Today, we spent the day lazing about in our room watching a movie and then by the pool after lunch watching the kids swim in the undercover pool area while I blogged. (Sorry for the absence of photos, I've actually used up my free quota on Google so I've purchased some more space and I'm waiting for my account to reset so I can upload them)

There's really not much else to report for today, except that Olivia has made a lovely little friend called Melina, she's from Switzerland and they have had a great time together this week. Nic has made a few friends too, only a couple of which are his age. For some reason, the teenagers here love him and think he's funny. When Ben went to get them out of the pool for dinner, he caught Nic lathering shampoo into a 19 year old gorgeous girl's hair who then winked at him and said "See you tomorrow Nic!" Unbelievable.

Tomorrow we're in Dubrovnik. No excursion, just us 4 exploring Croatia for the 4 hours that we are there. I wish we were docked for longer....

BTW Mandy, not much eye candy for me. They're either teenage boys or pudgy old men or worse - budgie smugglers.... ewwww.... no photo's for Ray or Vince, Ben feels like a perve taking photos so you'll just have to wait and hear his descriptions!
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment